Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Analysis of my blog

I just realized that I can see how many times each of my post is viewed. I have come to a conclusion that I have 2 regular readers. I think one is Gabriel who recently told me that reading my blog is the only way he knows what is happening in my life. I'm not sure about the other one. I guess it might be me?

The post about my domestic helper woes drew the most views. 27! I know that is not much by blogger world standard but that is the highest view count on mine.

The posts about the General Elections drew the next most views. 12. I think many views may be accidental browsing. Some might be the government scanning the internet. I'll never know.

I seriously need to put in some effort if I want to have a higher level of readership.

No comments:

Post a Comment