Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Missing shoes and claws

I cannot resist this......sorry SMRT.

Conversation between train child and mummy.
Child: Mummy, Mummy, my carriages are vibrating very hard.
Mum: Nemmind, just sit back and enjoy.
Child: What if we disturb our neighbours, especially when it is very crowded?
Mum: Nemmind, we have this slab to absorb the vibrations.
Child: Mummy, Mummy, my shoes are coming loose.
Mum: Nemmind, they have been on you for so many years, they won't come off one!
Child: Mummy, my shoes are really coming off!
Mum: Don't bluff lah. So many years no problem already, how can suddenly come off?? Complain some more I cane you ah......
Child keeps quiet. Shoes come off. Child still silent.
Child: Mummy, Mummy, still vibrating very hard. I think my claws coming off!
Mum: Nemmind lah! So many complains....just keep moving!
Child keeps moving.
Child: Mummy....my claws are coming off one by one....
Mum: Aiyah, how many times I must tell you?? Stop complaining!
Child: M...u....m....m....y.......(dead silence due to lack of power).
Mum: Aiyoh!!!! Ah boy what happened???
Mum checks child for several hours. She realizes the shoes of the child are missing and replaces shoes. She realizes some claws are missing and ties them with cable ties. Child wakes up.
Child: Mummy.....I'm so tired. How come I feel like I have not enough energy? I'm running slower than before.
Mum: Aiyah, stop complaining. Already use cable ties to hold your claws. Run faster, sure drop. Just tahan and go slow......I still don't know what's wrong, I have to appoint a committee to check before you can be back to normal.....stop complaining.
Child: But Mummy....so dangerous.
Mum: Aiyoh, what you know. If you don't go, cannot earn money. You go slow, still can earn a bit....I gotta eat you know. If you don't work, I cannot eat my sharks' fin leh....just tahan lah. AND STOP COMPLAINING.

No comments:

Post a Comment