Friday, April 13, 2012

Fatness mortifications

These are some of the things that make me want to continue exercising. Some people may choose to call them motivations. It's really a matter of opinion in my mind.

1) People telling me, "Why do you need to exercise? You look good........for a mother of three." I look around and agree that there are mothers who are in worse shape than me but there are also others who look really good. Refer to mortification number 2 for what some people call an explanation for this phenomenon.

2) "It's the genes lah!". So I'm going to try to fight against the forces of nature. Cannot resist a good challenge.

3) Mr Chubby from office, upon witnessing my snacks of fruits and vegetables, goes "I see how long you can tahan (endure).....". Good grief.

4) Gabriel's claim that I am getting more and more like Chen Liping. Local artiste popular for her auntie roles. See below.

5) Hubby's response to Gabriel's comment, "Auntie, auntie lor". Translation: never mind lah it's ok to be fat.

6) When a colleague says "Aero Lo (referring to low impact aerobics which I want to do) is for old ladies.

7) When the boys' favourite phrase is "Mummy's backside can shaaaaake! Bwahahaha". Ultimate.



No comments:

Post a Comment