Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Journey to fitness takes off

After signing up for the 5km charity run/walk organized by my company, I've been doing some exercises intermittently. This is an attempt to regain my fitness and improve my health. I found my efforts pretty appalling due to lack of discipline. Besides I still want to enjoy my char kway teow and "orh luak" (fried oyster omelette). So I decided to up the notch a bit and join a fitness club.

I signed up with Amore Fitness. I went for my complimentary class today. It was Pilates Basic. Boy was the name misleading....to me. I definitely suffered. Not as bad as I thought I would have but still enough to feel my legs and arms turn to jelly. I did a 10 minute walk before the class to warm up and thought of doing another brisk walk after the class but I relinquished the thought immediately after the class.

It's Aero Lo on Friday....looking forward to it.

I hope I can sustain this journey towards my fitness. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment