Saturday, February 14, 2009

THE WEEKEND IS HERE!!!!

The weekend is finally here....I wonder where time went. It is now February 2009 and it seems only yesterday that I was enjoying my year end holidays. Maybe I just simply had too long a holiday which extended beyond 2008....

I am still undecided on how my blog should work out. Some people blog to share their personal life. Some people blog to share ideas. Some people blog to earn money. I wonder if it is possible to combine all the good stuff.....I mean would anyone pay you for sharing your personal life online? I mean, if I were David Beckham or Brad Pitt, sure, who wouldn't pay me right?

I'll just go with the flow and see what I can come up with. But I think the gist is that some time later, when I'm old and wrinkly, I can look back and have a good laugh. Or my future generations may have a look and find out what kind of person I am or used to be.

I was inspired to blog when I saw a program on a lady Shin who started her cancer blog. She was battling cancer and decided to start a blog and I think her life inspired many people. I will try to find her blog and see if I can create a link to it. I'm not technically savvy but I'll try to do it anyway. Maybe after I read her blog I may be inspired.....

Till then, here's cheers to the weekend!

Quote for the weekend:
You may end up in cow dung and think you are in trouble but cow dung is fertilizer for lovely roses and that's what you may emerge as, smelling of roses, if you'd only let the dung fertilize you.

No comments:

Post a Comment