Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Attempting to get into shape

I've been trying to lose 5kgs for over a year and failed miserably. Recently a charity run/walk organized by my company triggered the urge to start exercising.

I have been doing brisk walks and occasional stairs climbing. So far I feel fitter and may actually be getting into the habit of exercising. The key, as Matthew says, is still the diet. I'm now living on rabbit food most of the time. It's a good thing that I like vegetables so it's not as torturous as it may seem.

Recent analytical discussions with Gabriel drew the conclusion that I'm in the Chen Liping category - auntie. All because I wear bermudas. What's wrong with that? Apparently everything from its shapelessness to its lack of cool factor and shortage of legs. Let's be frank. If I had legs like Kelly Hu, I'd walk everywhere in a pair of shorts. Unfortunately I'm nearer me which is thunder thighs category.

I'm gonna try to stick to the regime. Freeeee Kelleeeee! (pay GSC Tan to find out the story behind the war cry)

No comments:

Post a Comment