Saturday, March 31, 2012

Car washing......new form of exercise

I woke up this morning with the idea of going for a walk with my new foot weights. I was greeted with grey skies and drizzle. I was "sorely" disappointed. So decided to help hubby wash my car as a form of exercise instead. Yes, my husband washes my car for me. He thinks it's good exercise and we can save about $6 for each wash. Besides, he feels the fellas at the car wash do a lousy job. The fact that my car is almost pristine despite being more than 1 year old proves that he is doing a darn good job. My colleague claims that my car still has the new car smell. I have blocked nose half the time and cannot tell the difference.

Anyway, I went to the car park feeling all gungho about washing my car. It was really good exercise! My weak arms actually hurt after some scrubbing....imagine all that "bye bye" fats waving as I am scrubbing the car.....yew! Anyway, some squats were involved when I had to get to the lower half of the car. I cannot imagine doing this every fortnight. But it's real good exercise! And I'm extremely grateful that hubby is washing the car for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment