Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday morning at East Coast Parkway

My company organized a charity run/walk at ECP this morning. Considering I came back from an overseas trip at about 10pm last night, it was a bit of a challenge to drag myself out of bed. The effort proved to be worthwhile. How often do you get to do something for charity while burning some calories?

I saw a group of people walking backwards as part of their exercise regime. I wonder what benefits this form of exercise has. I will try to find out.

We had an opportunity to witness a nice sunrise. I was able to catch some interesting sights along the way, such as urbanization framed by nature.

We also had a team of mobile masseuses from Singapore Association of the Visually Handicapped (SAVH) who were on standby to provide 20 min back or feet massages for $12.

Overall it was a morning more than well spent. Hope I can keep up with the exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment