Tuesday, February 22, 2011

10 things I wish for my children

I wish these for my children in their lives:

1) That they learn how to love and hate, and choose to love rather than hate.
2) That they learn how to give and take, and choose to give more than take.
3) That they find the joy in learning.
4) That they have a chance to feel the pain that comes with love.
5) That they find their own passion in life and live it.
6) That they can find someone they can love with all their soul.
7) That they are comfortable with themselves and can eat alone.
8) That they find an orthodox religion that can bring them through life.
9) That they can take care of the earth in their own way.
10) That they can leave their own mark in this world such that people will remember them even after they are gone.

I ask God to give me a chance to help them along the way for as long as He allows me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment