Saturday, February 5, 2011

Finally.....

Just realized that it's been a few months since my last post. There are many things to share but someone commented that my posts were so long, it felt like reading a novel sometimes...in fact, 2 people told me that and 1 of them has given up on my blog.

If I want to make my posts short, why not use twitter or facebook? That was my first thought. Anyway, I'll do it my way.....

Xavier made it to Endeavour Primary School and is now in his 2nd month. From the looks of it, he is having a good time at school and that is most important. I'll give shorter posts to describe certain episodes to make it easier for everyone.

I shall not promise anything more than an attempt at keeping this blog alive for the sake of at least 2 people who have read this and given me their comments. I have not given up my dreams of becoming a writer yet. Let's see how I fare this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment